|

September 1, 2006

Stock up at Sephora

Sephora...it's the beauty mecca! Great customer service, a no-fuss return policy, lots of great samples, and quick shipping - what's not to love? Here are some of my favorites:

The Philosophy Micro-Delivery Peel has changed my skin more than any prescription cream I've ever tried. I am one of the lucky ones with adult acne and a few fine lines. Since using this treatment, I can barely see my pores, have had hardly any blemishes, and am not noticing the lines as much (I refuse to use the w-word).

I want to kiss the person who invented the Pout Eyewander concealer pen. It is sheer genius and a definite must have for the new hautemomma! Up all night? No one will ever know. The lemony concealer brightens dark circles and decreases puffiness. I apply after moisturizer and before foundation.

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment has changed my life! How's that for a testimonial? Seriously, this is a miracle in a jar. It changes from a solid to an exotic liquid palm oil when you blend just a bit of product in your hand. I use it weekly as a pre-shampoo deep conditioner, before heat-styling, and as a shine enhancer. My hair has never looked or felt better (my husband loves the scent, too!)

If it's good enough for Oprah...

Frederic Fekkai La Creme Luxueuse is a worthy indulgence. This decadently rich shea body moisturizer will have you hooked after your first use. Dry body skin will be transformed. Order a back-up, as this is frequently sold out, and once you try it, you won't want to be without it!

all photos from www.sephora.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home