|

August 29, 2006

Haute Discounts on Haute Items


Thanks to our friends at DailyCandy - here are the latest sales through August so hurry....

1. Isharya Jewelry Sale
20 percent off nonsale baubles from this glamorous line of jewels. Enter discount code FRIENDS at checkout.

2. Decleor Skin Products' Discount - Shop via Skin-One and receive 25 percent off cleansers, toners and other Decleor products. Enter DCDECLEOR at checkout.

3. Sonya Dakar products Fall-ready your face; dehydration creams, discoloration help, and skin damage toners - Receive a free Drying Potion with any purchase. Enter DCDAKAR at checkout

(Katherine Heigl had obviously nothing to do with this entry. I just think she looked AWESOME!! Can't wait until GA starts up again...drama)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with Gray's Anatomy. I am team Meredith all the way!

Do you think Izzie will go back to the other resident-what's his name? He was being really compassionate to her when Denny died. And Burke's hand. I am thinking he'll be able to operate again, but I won't be surprised if he & Yang end up breaking up.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The whole Izzie lovin' her patients thing has got to end. I was getting a little irritated with that. That resident-what's his name!...you mean Alex!!! he is total eye-candy but an ass most of the time...
Yang...where do I begin. She is funny, but Burke is too good for her.....can't wait for this season!!!! Thanks for the post!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Modern Jewellery said...

Thank you so much for this one! Also, I got unseen after I love your recommendation.
Thanks a lot once again
Have a Good Day!
Good Luck for the next...


Modern Jewellery

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Modern Jewellery said...

Thank you so much for this one! Also, I got unseen after I love your recommendation.
Thanks a lot once again
Have a Good Day!
Good Luck for the next...


Modern Jewellery

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home