|

August 25, 2006

I'm a Big Kid Now



"Me do it!" How many times have you heard this? With a newly potty-trained little guy or gal, every second counts. Myself belts allow your little one to quickly fasten and unfasten the belt on their own. Your child will thank you for allowing them some independence, and your child's teacher will thank you for making this task easier as well.

There are adorable designs for both boys and girls and leather options for dressy-days. Create by two moms, myself belts are a snap to use! Just snap the end of the belt to the first belt loop on the right, then pull the belt through all of the loops and fasten to the right side with velcro. Your little one can do and undo the belt all day long by himself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered one for my little girl. What a great idea. I love your blog, too.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home