August 22, 2006

Burnin' Down the House

This large iron tray with feet is a great way to prevent your furniture (dresser) from catching fire if a candle you're burning should happen to explode into flames. (Not that this ever happened to Haute momma!). Seriously, please be careful with your candles...they are so dangerous and should never be left unattended or allowed to burn anywhere near...well,anything really. photo from Keystonecandle.com

These Elton Rocks from Slatkin ( in collaboration with Elton John) at Neimanmarcus.com are a great way to fragrance your home, but much more modern than potpourri. Just be sure your kids don't eat them. photo from neimanmarcus.com


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home