|

September 10, 2006

She's Having a Baby

OK, I know 7 ladies expecting babies between September and December. It's time to do some quick online shopping so I won't be empty-handed when the new little angels arrive. Here's a peek at what I'll be ordering from some of my favorite boutiques:
PTD Affiliate Banner 1 I love Pink Taffy Designs! They have some of the cutest gifts out there for the little ones. I am ordering a few Two Tone Baby Blankets in lime & raspberry for the girls and lime & turquoise for the little guys. Soft and beautiful-Momma and Baby will both love these, especially as it gets cooler outside! Their room decor is lovely, too...I have a hard time tearing myself away from here.

crocheted baby booties How precious are these little booties from Hip and Little?! This fun site also has great toys for new big brothers and sisters as well! For little ones that are already named, they offer lots of personalized options, too. Click the booties and check out their amazing selection of diaper bags, fun bibs & feeding accessories, organic skincare for baby's sensitive skin and more!

For the new parents, there are some great books that will definitely prove useful. Of course, I'm talking about "What to Expect the First Year". I am also a big fan of Dr. Sears' "The Baby Book". We read just about every parenting book available when our daughter was born 9 years ago...Here are some other excellent references first-timers will appreciate as well.

Now that the gifts are on their way, all that's left to arrive are the BABIES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home