|

September 6, 2006

Grandparents' Day

Don't forget! This Sunday, September 10th is Grandparents' Day.

Honor the Grandparents in your life with a special gift. Shutterfly has some great offerings, and if you hurry, you can have them shipped to you in a flash: Create a classic keepsake in minutes with this 8.5 x 11" storybook. Upload your images and create text quickly for a gift that Grandparents will treasure. Shutterfly is a major timesaver for me. I never bother to save my photos to disk, I just upload them to Shutterfly, and know that they are safely archived until I'm ready to order. They have great deals, quick processing & shipping, and are super-easy to use! Check out the special offer from shutterfly at the top of the page!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Walmart.com also has some fun photo options. Create a photo calendar, mug or magnet online and pick it up at the store. Grandma and Grandpa (Grammy, Granddad, Nana, Pop.....) will love it!

igourmet.com


Send a lovely gift basket. There are many beauties available at igourmet.com, or you can customize your own basket. Enroll them in the coffee-or-tea of the month club. I may have to send myself a gift while I'm at it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, ladies. I almost forgot. You saved me!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ideas!!! Thank you!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Million thanks for the ideas and congrats on the new web site - love it!!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home