|

December 27, 2006

Thirsty?



A few new beverages to share:


Fuze Beverages reportedly has a new drink named Rehab. I enjoy their Slenderize & Vitalize drinks (available in the Health Foods section of my local Kroger) and heard via Page Six that the company sent Miss USA a case of this new beverage to aid in her recovery efforts. I'm sure it's worth a shot.




Bawls is similar to Red Bull or my beloved Tab Energy. Another caffeine-loaded energy drink. It tastes pretty good and I could definitely feel the familiar boost of caffeine! They offer a sugar-free version, mints, and a frozen energy drink (snoBAWLS) as well. Warning: These are loaded with caffeine and definitely not for the pregnant or nursing crowd!
photos from bawls.com and bevnet.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home