|

December 20, 2006

Second Chance

Miss USA, Kentuckian Tara Conner, has been given a second chance.


She and Donald Trump said yesterday that she has made some mistakes and will be entering rehab, but will not (yet) be dethroned. I am sure it was an enormous change for her, going from Russell Springs to New York, and I hope she'll be able to make the necessary changes.

Don't let us down, Tara. Don't tarnish your own reputation, that of your family and our Great Commonwealth!

I would, however, like to compliment her on her Black Satin nails and very effective waterproof makeup...
photo from cnn.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

I am truly so not interested in Tara or her issues, however I LOVE the Rose/Donald thing that has sprouted from it!

HA!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Jen
Did you see DT's comments about Rosie? He was not kind at all, but I couldn't help but laugh. Can't believe he really said that!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home