|

December 27, 2006

Guilty TV Pleasures

I am a people - watcher. I hate to fly but love the airport. I was in heaven on our recent trip to Chicago in the hotel lobby. Maybe that's why my favorite TV shows are goofy mindless people watching. Not only can you learn something about the subjects, you can also learn a thing or two about yourself.

One of my favorites is returning to Bravo on January 16th at 10. The Real Housewives of Orange County is a riot. It really is a trainwreck. Their use of the term Housewife is pretty loose. Most of the women aren't even married. Their children are older. It is as far removed from my reality as a house
wife as it could be & it makes me so grateful for my family. I watch anyway. Like I said, it is a trainwreck. Check it out on Bravo in a few weeks.

Also on Bravo, Top Chef is actually useful...Think Project Runway adapted to the kitchen. There are some cool celebrities and challenges...and Bravo posts the winning recipes on their website. Love it!

Switching channels to TLC, Little People, Big World shows how the Roloff family meets the challenges of being short in stature. Their family is alot like yours & mine and seeing how they overcome everyday challenges is inspiring.

I am also a fan of What Not to Wear, 10 Years Younger and Honey We're Killing the Kids.

Leave us a comment & let us know which shows you love!
photo from bravotv.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love little people big world!

not sure if i want to watch the housewives, though

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Roloffs Rock!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addicted to Top Chef here, too!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home