|

November 8, 2006

Preppy Potato

I had seen Preppy Potato belts on friends and other gals on the street and thought, too cute, but never asked where they got them. Well, Hautemomma Sarah Havens, and a few of her friends threw a Preppy Potato party recently and oh my goodness.....



You must check it out! Now, at first when I went to the site and saw the reindeer belt, I thought...no. Then I kept looking and these belts are really...HAUTE!


At the party I seriously could not decide. There were / are so many cute combinations of fabrics, buckles etc..! A definite HAUTE item! and GREAT gifts for the holidays!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I have at least five of them.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are great! And a stay-at-home-mom started it!!!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home