|

August 26, 2007

Dermacia Breathable Foundation

Dermacia foundation is amazing! I have tried them all, seriously! and this is so far my favorite.

I have been very loyal to my current brand, but ever since I sampled this two weeks ago, I am hooked!!!

Dermacia is mostly effective for covering post surgical scars, acne scars, rosacea, etc...but because of its unique formula and attributes it is great for any skin!

Dermacia is not heavy and the coverage is amazing! I have used Bobbi Brown, Physician Formula, Chanel, Trish McEvoy, Mary Kay and others, but this truly is great foundation.

Click here for a free 30 day trial - only $9.95 for shipping. The foundation retails at $48 but worth it! It is concentrated, so a lot goes a long long way.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home