|

August 25, 2007

As Seen on The Nanny Diaries


Love the fab clothing and accessories worn by characters in The Nanny Diaries Movie?
Make them your own with Seen On...The Definitive Source for products seen on Celebrities.

Some favorite items from the film include (other than the oodles of LaPerla lingerie):




Louis Vuitton Lambskin Rivets Bag






Zac Posen Aurora Frame Handbag





Peg-Perego Pliko P3 Stroller







Roberto Cavalli Nairobi Snake Print Coat

Fendi Sunglasses

images from seenon.com

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie? She was a horrid mother, but I'd love to dress like her. Very inspiring! I wish I could put together a wardrobe like that.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hi gals!

I am seriously in love with all Zac Posen bags! Love that green one.

I have heard mixed reviews on the movie. Maybe I will get to see ti someday...if I ever have 2 hours to sit stil during a movie--HA.

Hope you are both doing well!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey Jen
The movie was depressing, although I did enjoy the styling of the sets and the characters.

I love Zac, too...he may be replacing Tom Ford as my "plays for the other team crush", although Tim Gunn is Still #1!

Have a great day & safe travels (where are you off to next??)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home