|

July 26, 2007

Max Rave of BCBG Coming Soon!



The store currently known as RAVE in Fayette Mall is becoming Max Rave by the end of August! Right now everything in the store is 50% off except for their new shipments of Max Rave / BCBG clothing, again, which will fill the store by end of August!! Yes, that means BCBG Girls and other BCBG brand shoes too!!!

As reviewed by many fashion blogs and websites such as Fashion Windows, it was announced last year that BCBG Max Azria Group Inc., which previously owned 30 percent of Max Rave LLC, acquired the remaining 70 percent equity interest from Guggenheim Corporate Funding LLC.

Max Rave, which currently operates 488 stores under the names Rave, Rave Girl and G+G, will be a subsidiary of BCBG Max Azria. Another step in BCBG's strategy of expanding brands and channels of distribution. The majority of Max Rave's stores and related selling materials are being rebranded with the Max Rave label.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home