|

June 4, 2007

Salma Hayek


I am not trying to give Salma a hard time.
I like Salma, but my sister and I were just discussing this issue over a good issue of In Touch or another one of our favorite smut mags and then I read this from Bag Snob -
I don't care what Bag Snob says or who Salma is marrying, but she is not wearing pregnancy well.




It is also unfortunate that she is photographed so often, maybe she doesn't always look that bad.
Let's be real honest - toward the end no one really looks like a rockstar....I don't care how skinny you are / aren't. The first five months aren't so bad....
Boobs, Salma's Boobs -check out the boobs.
Now mine were big when I got pregnant, but good Lord!

And Ankle wrap sandals when you are swelling? What is she thinking?


Okay, so I lied a little, I do care that she is marrying Francois-Henri Pinault, the CEO of PPR and Yves Saint Laurent and whose father is the 74th richest man in the world....bitch...:) Although, Francois-Henri is not exactly what I'd call haute...so that makes up for some of it....right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home