|

May 31, 2007

Summer Make Up

I recently had the chance to check out the new Spring/Summer line from GloMinerals with a seasonal makeover. I love to do this atleast twice a year to see which new colors are in and break out of my rut.



As you can guess from the name, this is a mineral makeup line. Glominerals bases are formulated using powerful pharmaceutical-grade antioxidants, natural, high-pigment minerals and broad spectrum UV protection. These products are designed to deliver a flawless complexion while improving the health and appearance of the skin and protecting it from the outside - in.



I have a new favorite product...the gloPressed Base. After my 11:30 appointment, I went to visit my mother-in-law and then to a friend's house to swim with my 2 boys. Neither knew that I'd had a makeover, but both gave glowing unsolicited comments on my complexion. When I returned home at 7:30pm (after being splashed in the pool and playing out in the heat & humidity) , I still looked flawless...even my husband noticed.



The bronzer and Papaya Blush were beautiful, and I really liked the cream shadow in gilded bronze. I branched out with their rain forest shadow and fell in love with this as well!



GloMinerals are sold at spas and dermatologist or plastic surgeon's offices...and are definitely worth seeking out. In Lexington, try Laser Perfect Medspa.


Come and check out the sister products from GloSpa and Glo Therapeutics at our Bo & Glo Party on June 12th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home