|

April 3, 2007

Haute Hair Products

I have had the same long, roughly right below the shoulder-all-one-length, no real layers, slightly layered around my face, hair cut FOREVER. I recently decided to cut layers. I love the cut! I just did not realize this would mean everyday styling. I don't have a problem with styling, but I just wasn't aware of the maintenance of layers.

As Gretchen mentioned, thanks to our friend Kristin, there are a few products from
MATRIX I cannot live without - check them out below - especially if you have layers and flat iron your hair a lot.

LOGICS Leave-In Conditioning Protector - First, leave-in conditioner is a must! My hair is very straight, however my hair gets very tangled when wet. I have tried EVERY leave-in conditioner on the market and this one is wonderful! I don't have to use the entire bottle to get it to comb through.

LOGICS Shine Illuminating Serum...with heat styling and humidity protection it not only makes my hair smooth and silky, but it is frizz-free! It too is great to use prior to flat ironing. It helps give your hair an extra silky look and keeps it from looking fried!










Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home