|

March 27, 2007

Stylin'

Hair...it can mean the difference between a good day and a frumpy baseball cap day.



Our new pal, Kristin, told me about some great new styling products from Biolage. I have been a fan of their hydrating shampoo & conditioner for years, and now I have some new faves to add to the list!





The Cera-Repair is a reparative conditioning treatment targeted at weak, overworked hair...perfect for those addicted to the straightening iron. Miraculous results in 5 minutes...and it comes in a little tube that's perfect for travel.





Biolage Hydra-Seal Leave-In Conditioner...again, perfect for the straightening-iron-addicted. This is just right...not thick or heavy, it offers just enough moisture to keep the hair shiny and soft!




Biolage Smoothing gel is next...I straighten my curly hair 3x a week, and am always searching for the perfect product...I've tried serums, balms, and everything in between. This gel has the perfect amount of hold without being sticky or hard...Love it!!!









The perfect finish is the Color Care Shielding Shine Mist. This is no ordinary hair spray. It is the shine of a serum and the hold of a finishing spray in one, with added color protection. I will be buying a back-up of this!
photos from matrix.com

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. They carry the biolage at my salon. I like the conditioning balm as well.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home