|

September 28, 2006

The Finalists



If you happened to check out bloggingprojectrunway last week, then you saw the four fashion week collections and weren't surprised that there was no auf'ing this week.

I really don't have much to say about this week's episode as I found it to be rather dull. Uli is probably thanking her lucky stars that she took Tim's advice and cut that dress down to a mini! And what's up with Jeffrey as a Dad? I had no idea.

Next week's reunion show is what I'm really looking forward to ....I can't wait to hear what Jeffrey & Angela have to say. But- I really can't wait to hear about who Keith blames for tattling on him about the design books that got him auf'd. You all know who my fan favorite is (Kayne)...who is your fave designer & who do you think will win? I predict Uli or Michael...
photo from bravotv.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still think michael will win.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband wants to pretend he isn't into the show. But.. happens to walk into the room while I am watching an start giving his opinion. He thinks Michael will win too. I think Jeffery.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffrey

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home