|

April 24, 2007

Spring it Home!

Since I've been shopping for new furniture and other home accessories, I thought I'd share some of the great websites I've found!

A few of these are a bit modern for my taste, but I searched and searched on them and found things I liked. So don't be 'put off' if some sites, at first, don't look like your style.

decor8 - it is a blog but with great shops listed in the city directory on the right hand side.

English Country Antiques - gorgeous things! a must see!

curbly - a design community where you can discuss tips, share great finds etc...

Citylivinghome.com - GREAT stuff here! a must see - again a little modern but cool

Greentea Design - Asian inspired goods

Delight.com - a fun sort of e-bayish type store

Zanisa - another environmentally friendly find! check out these wares!

OM home - fun accessories!

Branch - Eco-friendly!!!

Horchow - lovely love it


picture from English Country Antiques

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Oorbee said...

hey hautties,

love your site, thanks so much for listing my website, i'm so flattered!

oorbee

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KathyIreland.com is a great site for home and family tips also.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home