|

April 9, 2007

Bravo!

Add Bravo's Reality Shows to my ever-growing list of addictions. It all started with Project Runway, then Top Chef, Real Housewives of Orange County, Blow Out, Work Out, and Queer Eye...Now Top Design and I'm sure I'll end up addicted to their new show, Shear Genius.
If you are a Top Design fan, who are you cheering for in Wednesday night's finale? I can't imagine Matt not winning. I can only guess what Kelly's hair will be doing.



Speaking of hair...Shear Genius premieres after the Top Design finale & is hosted by Jaclyn Smith with Sally Hershberger as one of the judges. Check out the stylists' bios and you'll see that this show promises to be really entertaining!

photos from bravotv.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team Mat!!!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt all the way

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Mat.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home