|

February 2, 2007

HauteSpot Interview: Ariel Gobert, Red Hot Revolution

Ariel Gobert - Author, Mother, Revolutionary
(shown here with her daughter, Lynn Scott)
Red Hot Revolution
_________________________________________

This fellow Lexitonian is one Haute Momma! Her recently published book, Red Hot Revolution, is about women getting fired up with passion, and as Gobert puts it, 'Start looking at life from a whole new perspective...the red hot perspective..."

Gobert, a Hautemomma over fifty, has an extremely contagious energy level! A Cancer research advocate, Gobert makes a donation to Women's Cancer Research every time a book is sold.



Find out more about this amazing Hautemomma by visiting her website and buying a book! It is truly a great read!!...Valentine Gift!!!

Also, recently quoted in a Business Lexington article.
___________________________________________

Favorite vacation spot?
Rome - I took my daughter to Europe last summer as her hi school graduation and Italy was absolutely the most wonderful country we have ever visited . . . it could be those Italian men. . . you can never get used to scenery like that.

Favorite restaurant (local or not)?
I don’t have a favorite restaurant. Wherever I go, I try and find the small privately owned restaurants: the ones with their own unique recipes.

Style icon?
As for a style icon, I have never really thought about that. I suppose it would be Diane Keaton style.


Favorite gift to give?
My favorite gift to give is one that is so special and so very personal that it would not fit anyone else at the moment in time. I don’t always find that special gift so when I do, it is unforgettable.

What's in your beauty bag?
Bobbi Brown

Favorite hotel (local or not)?
Ocean Club - The Bahamas

Cocktail of choice?
I prefer Italian red wine. I have yet to find one that I don’t like.

What is style?
I believe that style is a part of one’s personality. I enjoy seeing people paint their own palette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home