|

January 22, 2007

Worlds Apart


One of my favorite local boutiques!


Worlds Apart at Lexington Green carries many fab lines, including Nanette Lepore, A to Z, Michael Stars, and soooo many great jeans! They have awesome sales (there is a great one going on now), and have clothing and accessories for every occasion...cute dresses to casual tees!


Their amazing customer service is my favorite part of the shopping experience at Worlds Apart...the gals are always patient and never pushy (even if I have a child or two with me and need to try on lots of jeans to find the right fit).


So pop on in the next time you're out their way...and tell them Hautemommastuff sent you!
photo from michaelstars.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite place to shop!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Nanette Lepore! Worlds Apart has a great warehouse sale, too.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home