|

May 8, 2007

Self-Tanner Reviews - Part 1



Skin Cancer really frightens me. I use to be quite the sun worshiper, but not any more. I had a Basel Cell Carcinoma removed years ago and that really scared me.

Self-tanners are not the easiest solution to a great tan. They are very tricky depending on the application (amount), distribution and your skin tone. I am on a mission to find the 'best' self-tanner.

First Self-Tanner Review:
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes - applying this one is so easy. The main problem here is since you aren't squeezing an amount of some size into your hand, you don't actually know how much you are applying, how even it is or if you have any streaks until it is fully dry and starts to show.

You will definitely get tan....immediately. But you have to be very careful. My ankles, elbows, knees and parts of my legs were blotchy and streaky. I was super careful and still made drastic mistakes. Also I am pretty fair skinned, if I had more olive tones my mistakes might not have been so obvious....Enter...Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Perfector & Corrector!

I have to give L'Oreal credit, they at least created something to fix the mistakes. This does work well, but make sure you are damp not totally dry.

All in all I like this one, but I think I like knowing how much product I am applying (liquid). I would recommend, but not my favorite....yet.
Well stay tuned for the next self-tanner product review....

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keeping testing the self-tanners. I am also fair and would like to know which one works best- I don't want to be orange.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home